Thursday, February 23, 2012

Q & A with LaTasha McKenzie Mack


·      What do you do from 9-5? I’m a psychologist with the Veterans Health Administration.
·      Where did you grow up? I grew up in South Georgia.
·      Do you have any children, pets, or a spouse? I’m single, never married with no children or pets. My nieces and nephews absorb a lot of my extra time.
·      How many years have you been in JLGNF for?  Have you been a member of any other Junior Leagues? This is my first year as an active in the Junior League.
·      What do you like to do in your free time? I enjoy shopping(!), reading, traveling and family.
·      What is your dream career? My dream career is being a vacation expert.
·      What is your favorite JLGNF memory? My favorite JLGNF memory is The Derby. It was such a fun event!
·      Who is the JLGNF member you admire the most and why? Suzie Driskill is the most energetic woman I’ve ever met! I admire her enthusiasm and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment